Sunday, December 4, 2011

Explain a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dillema you have faced and its impact on you.

When I was younger I was surrounded by a world of drugs. I was in and out of foster homes, and shelters. I witnessed my parents being dragged down to the ground by multiple police officers on many occasions. However, realizing now, I wouldn't want to have grown up in a different environment. If it weren't for the things I had witnessed and was put through as a child,  I wouldn't have the same morals, and ambitions I have to this day. It changed the world that I live in, and change the way that I view it. My whole childhood was a significant experience. I would not be the same person I am, nor as appreciative for life as I am to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment